The Clarity Software License
Definition of "Software": The software provided under this license, which includes all accompanying files, data, and documentation, is called "Clarity".
Clarity is licensed to you, the user, for use as follows:
- You may install and use one copy of Clarity on a single computer.
- You may make one copy of Clarity for backup or archival purposes.
You may not:
- Use Clarity for commercial purposes without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
- Distribute or transfer Clarity to any third party.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble Clarity.
- Remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels on Clarity.
This license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this license.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
Clarity is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software is with you.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall the copyright holder be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, loss of data or loss of profits) arising out of the use or inability to use Clarity.
This license shall be governed by the laws of the country in which you acquired Clarity.
This license constitutes the entire agreement between you and the copyright holder regarding the use of Clarity.
By using Clarity, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this license. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this license, you may not use Clarity.
Work with us
If you’re ready to get started or your project is already underway, we’d like to know more.